Comic
The scene that I decided to do for my comic was the opening scene which depicts the main character resting against a tree while having flashbacks of a recent battle that he took part in. The narrative structure is fairly linear as it goes from one comic panel to another. Due to time constraints, I decided to mainly focus on the opening of my comic rather then having a small comic where each individual panel represents, the beginning, the middle and the end.I drew these panels with pen and pencil which is the traditional way of doing comics, however, in the future, I would most likely either use solely digital software or a combination of digital and traditional. By making use of digital software, I can create greater amounts of detail by making use of the layer tool to easily layer separate drawings and images into the same panel. In addition, it is easier to colour in the line-art as mistakes can easily be erased (unlike watercolor) which also makes it easier to experiment with colour theory.
No comments:
Post a Comment